Monday, March 1, 2010

Nakita

That dark night, a very scary night when it was raining and thunder came, I dreamt I was far away in London, so I forgot about the rain and thunder. I lived in the country with my Aunt Leanna. She looked after me because my parents died. My parents names were Tracy and Mike. The only problem was that every night something would be lurking through the dark making Lizzy very very scared of the dark cold night. So everyday Lizzy would be so sleepy and tired. So when Lizzy was working at school, Lizzy would fall asleep in the middle of her work! That night something happened again. Something was lurking in the dark cold night and then it made a sound. "Come with me and you will be free" Lizzy got a fright. As soon as she turn on her light the thing that was lurking in the dark quickly run away in such a big rush! That day Lizzy had a cold. So all day long she had to stay in bed. When it was midnight Lizzy was all better. But just then something was lurking in the cold dark night. This time Lizzy wasn't scared,she got up and out of her bed and find out it was her Aunt Leanna dressed as a dragon. She got the biggest shock of her life!

1 comments:

Neil Hirini said...

I wouldn't want to stay with Auntie Leanna if she dresses like a dragon all the time.

From Mr Hirini

About Me